Monday 16 May 2011

Monday 16 may 2011

After school today I helped out at cubs it was great fun I got there at the end of beavers and waited until the Cubs got there. When the Cubs and Arkalier arrived I was put in charge of counting the subs and writing in the magic book of subs where I wrote down if they had paid for that day and if they had paid for a drink. After that we played circle football where you stand in a circle and try to stop a ball going between your legs. After that I played hot rice with the cubs which is a game where you through a ball at other people and if it hits them below the knee they are out,we played it 5 times, I was essentially in charge while Arkaler did paper work. Then we went out side and played rounders, I got 4 rounders more than anyone else!! finally we played granys keys which was good fun I was an ultimate NINJA!

No comments: