Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tuesday 10 may 2011

This morning I had to do my paper round as per usual and it was the same as ever repetitive and very very very very very boring.
As I was ill Yesterday my mum took me to school in the car I got there in time for breakfast club and I was a hobbit (I had my second Breakfast I had had cereal at home) 2nd breakfast consisted of juice and toast.
At School I had Fitness where we did running 300m I did it in 74.4 seconds not bad at all relay in fact better that most.
During lunch I went to games club and played on Everybody Edits a incredibly fun game where you complete mini games and build worlds.
On the bus home I sat with Rumit, Brandon and Isaac. Rumit and I talked about politics and how we would do things differently if we ruled the world.
When I got home I went on Fred's Minecraft server and had a lot of fun I got on before anyone else.
Because I got on the server before anyone else I grifed everyone and took all there stuff MU HA HA HA I am so evil and untrustworthy!!
Minecraft then went and crashed I got it working again But the server was now full so I could not get back on.
After that I looked on youtube and found new Yogscasts which are hilariousness Mincraft videos and so I am watching them right now.

No comments: