Saturday 7 December 2013

Been sleeping

Really have no idea what's going on I can't stop sleeping tired all the time not been drinking and smoking but I'm just tired I went to bed at 3 PM today woke up 6:30 for dinner decided not to bother coming downstairs went back to bed then woke at midnight apparently debit been in bed next to me for two hours and even that I'm not walk me up when she got to bed downstairs watching TV now 134 and a cup of tea and some biscuits but still feel tired not even contacted die bought from a quick hello so that Skype this weekend or this for days and not done it once feel really guilty mind you feel really guilty anyway of throwing Fernsway on Facebook and twitter misdoing that maybe that's what used to keep me awake don't know what it is but I just cannot keep my eyes open I am tired continuously all the time God knows what will zombielike tomorrow I'm going to stay awake for 12 hours hour I suppose we'll see what happen

No comments: