Saturday 7 December 2013

Time for bed sleepy head

Okay it's 11:11 on Saturday morning I should be awake in seven hours free to eat and get ready for work I'm not quite sure what's can happen sleep voice I slept nine hours yesterday and walk absolutely shattered I'm not tired at the moment I'm reading a Clash of Kings the second of the ice and Fire are some ice on Fire by George R Martin or as most people refer to it game of thrones nearly finished so should I just carry on till the end of the 100 pages left before I tried to sleep all it make more sense to turn on a podcasts to an audiobook and trying get some sleep sooner rather later I can't understand why I'm so tired stupid thing is of had no alcohol for days aside from those couple of pints on Wednesday when we went out from meal so it can't be that that's causing the problem and I've drunk so much coffee I should be climbing the ceiling.😄😄😄😄😄😄🐰🎅🚀⬅️⬆️⬇️➡️ And in addition I've just discovered the money comes I didn't even realise there were any so there is where all the pretty pictures that people who use iPhones saying get them from what I'm getting more impressed with this phone by the day it may not have a camera comparable with a Nokia silly not with you to wait but for all intents and purposes and already here is it kicks the shit because it just integrates everything no wonder people for for iPhones and will have anything else the screen could do with being bigger but then again my perfect day for no that would be one with a Nokia quality camera the size of a Galaxy note 3 or perhaps even the assumption mega a quick with the integration iOS 7+ the App Store plus battery lasted more than a day that would be perfect all the e-book reader screen on the back but that might get in the way the camera however surely would be ways around that camera doesn't require much as long as there's a big lens a xenon flash and optical image stabilization! Have to say I am getting hoped on this dictation lark because it's so much easier than trying to write especially on mobile the keyboard on exactly designed for my into St James and to build line of text perhaps but certainly not a blog entry and it appears that the voice recognition software on the iPhone is particularly good because the errors are feeling for between I am incredibly impressed with how well this works are more about you

No comments: