Monday 9 December 2013

Hannah's birthday television

Okay well after some effort with put hannahs TV up got it linked to the cable box and she's ready to go though for some reason it looks a bit lopsided and you have to judge for yourself on the photograph but I'm sure that shelf is not quite straight however it'll have to do for the moment so they change television where is fingerprint on it and unfortunately an old cable box that will access Netflix but then again she is getting an iPad for Christmas which will so it's all swings and roundabouts and you can't have everything I could live in this room hi got rid of her shit I could put a PC next to the cable box run the PC to the television have a fridge for a beer little table by the chair to put my note and I'm not not mind up my kindle and my my kindle broke my nexus phone my beer and I would be happy speaking shit

No comments: