Friday 6 December 2013

Testing speech recognition

Okay now I'm going to speak completely at random about any old load of crap that come to mind so he sells she shells on the seashore and if she sells seashells on Seashore who's afraid of the big bad wolf the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plane while the rain in Calcutta falls mainly in the gutter three little pics from school call me three little maids from school I think I just got the lyrics of that.

Well so far so good that you're not appear to be any major errors that I can spot it's now question of how quickly one can dictate and still be accurate I can't say that we would never comes out correctly accurate thing right I don't know what's wrong with it I know it sounds wrong but why and what I say wrongly I will never work out I can't it artery which Deborah contact and I can also say celery which Deborah can't say that when it comes to accuracy that's fine but when I have to say I quit I never.






No comments: