Saturday 6 June 2009

Saturday 6 June - 65th anniversary of D-Day ...poor bastards, Nat’s game Good Sleep, Wii Karaoke,

"Those who can make you believe absurdities
can make you commit atrocities."
Voltaire


appros - to those who died 65 yrs ago fighting a particular form of fanaticism and as warming against all those fools and charlatans out there who would like to make you believe their absurdities.


Home for 8 am absolutely knackered, watched Click before episode disappeared from BBC iPlayer, postman delivered Nats Warhammer 40,000 game but not the envelope from 3 (mobile network) in which to send off my N95 to be repaired.



By 9am I was too tired to stay awake and went off to bed. The kids were both still dead to the world so I left the game next to Nat’s PC and wondered if he’d see it when he woke up.



Put on some podcast but fell asleep before I heard any. I slept soundly waking only to use the loo until late afternoon when I was awoken by a strange And ghastly noise.
Nat and Han were using the Wii to perform karaoke along to High School musical. If there is a hell then Wii karaoke is it’s name.

After failing to bite off my ears I got out of bed, dressed and beat the children until they stopped. “Cease and desist” or be deceased” I said, they stopped forthwith after the blood began to flow.


Work, short staffed, 4 off on holiday/sick, the weather has turned quite cold so we were very busy all through the night. Strangely, time really seemed to drag, which is unusual when we are busy, last night. Dawn had the night off, carol left early, Bhaarat is still off ill and Ash has gone to Wales to stay in a tipi!!!!!. Oh well, I'm only in for 2 nights next week so that shouldn't be too bad.

No comments: