Thursday 11 June 2009

Sunday 7 - Thursday 11 June - Sod All, Han Becomes a Cub, 24, Kingdom, Judo Display.

Yet another 4 day period disappears with nothing done or achieved. I really haven't done a thing, I must develop a routine if this state of affairs is not to continue indefinitely.

We've not been to the allotment, because the weather has been bad on the days when we could go, I've not fixed the computer,did try but still not picking up hard drive one, I've had 2 very long tel calls with Three to arrange to get my N95 picked up for repair, my fault, I screwed up the on-line fault report, put down N82 by mistake...twat!

Han was finally invested as a Cub on Monday - she moved up from Beavers last December but for some reason had never been formally invested as a cub.


I have caught up on some recorded TV. Watched last 4 episodes of series 7 iof 24 and watched all of series 2 of Kingdom. In addition have tried to read a book in a reasonable time, i.e. more than 2 pages a day, some success and tried to listen to backlogged podcasts - no success, kept falling asleep.

Today, went to Winstanley School this PM where Nat and Han took part in a Judo promotion session there. Just them, Catherine and John the instructor. Looks like it went quite well and we may get a few more youngsters attending.

Came to work for 8pm and moved to new work stations.

Wrote the above; this now.

I am the World's MOST Boring Man!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: