Saturday 23 January 2010

Sat 23 Jan - Miscellaneous Musings

Got home 07:45 and settled down, with a beer, to have some quite time before the kids woke. Nat was up at 08:50 because he had to be in Town for 10:00 in order to take part in a Games Workshop event he had been invited too earlier in the week (my Son getting phone calls of his own at home, he's certainly growing up). He called Zac, who lives near to see if he wanted a lift but I think Zaz got slightly mixed up as at 10:30 he turned up to give nat a lift into town! He a Deb left for town at 09:40 and Deb was back for 10:10. Evebtually I deceided to go to bed and went and turffed Hannah out of our bed.
I spent the rest of the day trying to listen to a podcast ( ) but kept falling asleep only to wakre and find it finished. I think I rewound it at least six times. Up at 18:00, dinner, watched the second Click special from the Consumer Electrionics Show in vagas and the first episode o fthe new series of Mock the Week. It's a shame that Frankie Boyle has had to quit the show because of ill health, his dark dark humour was solely missed.
Now at work, seems pretty quite tonight.....So Far!

No comments: