Friday 29 January 2010

Wednesday 27 – Friday 29 January.

 

 

Wednesday

Nothing much happened at school so I’ll go straight to scouts where we did a cooking challenge.  My patrol made spag bol with tomato soup as a starter and apparently we made the best food.

 

Thursday

After school today I had judo where I kicked butt but all good things must end and the way mine ended was by me hurting my right hand, first by getting a friction burn then by a twist in my wrist and finally by bleeding under 1 of my nails.

Friday

At school today I had DT where we built the frame for our name plates. After school I had arranged for Me, Jacob, Zac, Brandon, Vinay and Jonathon to go to Vue to see avatar. This is the 3rd time I have seen this film at the cinema and even though it has been there for a month now it was still in screen 1.  There is also the possibility of seeing it a 4th time at the IMAX in Birmingham with Vinay and his family ( I really love Avatar).

No comments: