Sunday 24 January 2010

Saturday 23. Nat's Blog

Today I got up at about 9 o’clock.Soon after that I went in to town at about 9:45 were (where) I then waited till 10 when the store opened. When I got inside I played a game against a guy called Paul VERY ANOUING!!!!!!!! (Annoying) And (and) I kicked his arse but he always gives (gave) up just before you crush him. (new sentence capital letter)after that Sam and Zac should (showed) up we went for food MacDonald's and then we played a 2 on 1 game.Zac and me VS Sam and I also put Nigal together  After woods (afterwards) we played 5000 a side apocalypse as a team against 2 other guys it was a draw.Then I put Canis back together again. so (and not so) after that I came home did my literacy homework which was to find features in gothic films and books. When that was done I chillaxed.   

Nat is this what you meant to say, Dad?

I got up today at about 9 o’clock, then went into Town around 9:45. I arrived early at the Gamesworkshop and had to wait outside until they opened at 10:00. Once inside I played a game against a guy called Paul who was VERY ANNOYING… I kicked his arse but every time, as I was about to crush him, he quit and surrendered.

A little later, Sam and Zach arrived and we all decided that we would go to MacDonald’s for lunch. Afterward we played a 2 on 1 game; me and Zach VS Sam. (WHAT DOES THIS MEAN and I also put Nigel together). When we had finished we moved on to play, as a team, 5000 aside apocalypse against 2 other guys. This game ended in a draw. Finally, I rebuilt Canis then came home. Later I did my literacy homework where I had to find and identify features in gothic films and books. Afterward I chillaxed…..Innit!

Take your time mate, the ideas are there you need to concentrate on the presentaion so that people can make sense of them.. Dad

No comments: