Monday 18 January 2010

Saturday 16 January-Monday 18 January.

 

Saturday

Today I did not go in to town because I didn't get up till 11.  Instead I stayed at home and played on my XBOX and computer and watched TV.

Also the internet was down all day and that made me sad.

Sunday

What a full day I slept in for a bit but then  in the afternoon I went to Joshes party at laser quest which was awesome for my party I want to go two steps up and paintball.

Monday

Today I had school where I had Science,English,RE,French and PE were we played Badminton and at which am getting ok at.We also had a ICT lesson because are form room is the ICT room.

After school I had Kick boxing in which we practised punching. and I’m getting a blister on my right sides big toe because all my socks have holes in.        

No comments: