Wednesday 28 April 2010

Tuesday 22 - Wed 28 April -

I've not done a GREAT DEAL this last 8 days it seems or if I have I can't immediately recollect it; Tues, Wed and Thurs were work days therefore daytime consisted, in the main, of going to bed to try and get some sleep. Spent much time on line following the election and, finally, started to watch my way through the backlog of TV programmes stored on the Virgin+ box.
I'm going to have to set up a private Twitter account and use it to make brief blog notes. That way if, like this week, I fail to keep this blog up to date then at least I'll have a list of items to aid my recollection when I do get round to writing it. I've just done it
It was Deb’s Mum’s birthday on the 24th but I’m not sure which one… sorry Doreen.

It was Debs birthday on the 27th I’m sure which one but I won’t mention it. As with mine we didn’t do anything special on hers, cos we’ve not got any fricking money!
She did buy the DVD of Avatar that day, I think it was that day it may have been the day before but which ever one it was we watched it that day. Donna’s Son Josh had to go into hospital to have FOUR!!! Teeth out and when he came home he was in such pain that he had to be rushed back in; his loving Father and his gorgeous bird pulled up outside the house to drop his sister off just as the ambulance arrived but being the delightful people they both are neither could be bothered to get out of their car to see if he was OK!
Wednesday signalled a Rugby Right of Passage for Nat. This was the night of the memorial match with Hinckley Rugby club the last match that either team would play as mini’s marking their transition to juniors. After the match, which The Vipers lost for the 16th year in a row, there was a meal in the Hinckley club house followed by the presentation of their club ties. From now on they can’t come to matches already dressed in their kit; they have to ware a shirt and tie and get changed at the venue. Oddly Nat likes wearing shirts and ties…he’s a strange lad! Bye the Bye, even though they lost the game it was one of the best they have played and it allowed Robin, the only girl in the team, to go out on a high note hitting all and sundry of the opposition with her deadly elbows and making some great breaks…Christ that kid’s tough! She was presented, at the meal, with the photo that Deb had bought of her when she had last played at Oadby Wyggstonians. Junior teams are single sex so she can’t play with the lads any longer but, it seems, she’s already signed up to play for a girls team next season.





No comments: