Tuesday 27 April 2010

Wednesday 21-Saturday 24 of april

 

 

Wednesday

Today I had scouts were we did a night hike and my patrol came first we got back first and had all the right answers to the questions we had been set then after that we played net ball and I scored … 2 shots. More than anyone else and that is because I am the greatest. I can’t really write any more about Wednesday so now I’ll go to…

 

Thursday

Today I did Judo and as usual I won some fights lost others I also helped teach the younger ones there with throws and holds and other Judo things Like lifts and strangle holds. And now on to…

 

Friday

Today in cooking we made macaroni cheese

 

the recipe is

put 250ml of milk,50g of flour and 50g of butter put this on a stove at a low temperature and stir until about the density of custard while doing this put your pasta in to a big saucepan filled with water and a dab of olive oil then great 100g of cheese put about 2/3 of this in the source and stir until you cant see the cheese then drain your pasta and put the source on it put in a container and sprinkle on the left over cheese top it of with some tomato the put it in the oven at a medium temp for 10 min now sit back and enjoy.

 

Saturday

Today I went into town to go to GW so we went in Sam,Zac and I we played a few games with the might of my space wolves winning as usual. At about 12:30 we had lunch Maryland Chicken and then I got a GAME reward card.then we went back to GW and played more games and did some painting and the we came home and went on our XBOXs and played halo 3 which is one of the best games of all time.

No comments: