Thursday 2 December 2010

De'ja' Vu - Tummy Bug, Poopy Pants and Finally A Unified Field Theory.

I refer you, dearest reader, to my entry of the previous inst. With no loss of vigour my thundering, chundering and grumbling tummy continued unabated, more and more poopy pants were birthed with each and every cough, weeze and sneeze and the Himalayan like mountain of dirty laundry continued its rapid journey heavenward.

It was during a particularly vicious sneeze and follow through that I first formulate my unified field theory describing, in the simplest terms, everything contained within the macro cosmic all; from the smallest to the largest, from the briefest to the virtually everlasting, from the darkest of dark matter to the brightest of supernovae. However, as simple as this theory is and as astonished as you would be to discover the secret of the origin of the Universe, I won’t bore you with it here. We’ll leave that for another day; astonishing you that is. Mind you, no matter how wondrous the revelation, if you’re like my daughter, if it doesn’t wear lipstick you’ll think it’s intrinsically boring regardless.

No comments: