Monday 13 December 2010

A week of illness Monday 6 December to Monday 13 December 2010

Monday
Today I started my paper round so I got up at 6am an cycled up to the paper shop and off I went with dad to deliver papers when I got back home I felt really ill so I had he day of school which I don't normally do but I was really sick. Later on that day I went to see The King And I at the Curve it was fabulous darling.

Tuesday
Mum and Dad did my paper round today so I just slept and had another day off school because I was ill really really ill so ill I was iller than an ill thing an ill thing that was ill and full of snot.

Wednesday
Today mum took me in the car to do my paper round and so it did not take too long and we were home in 30  min I missed school again and just stayed at home and watched TV and did other not to demanding things I also did not go to Scouts because I was ill and I can't not go to school then go to Scouts it's not right.

Thursday
Today after doing my paper round I had another day of school which was the same as the rest of the week after my  mum and sister got home we went to see Hannah perform at St Crispins in the choir she was almost as good as I am at singing while there I was ill and got really cold it was a not very nice experience.

Friday
No school today   

No comments: