Friday 10 December 2010

Draft : Hannah's Party, Old Time EA, ....

Friday 10/12




As far a Hannah concerned still her birthday cos today is party day at Laser Fighting place. We got there at 4:15 (party 5-7) with Brandon in tow. If everything worked out I’d get to work on time.

Mixed party made up of four boys and six girls plus Donna and Jonathon who stayed as well

Josh did really well as did Han and Nat.

Everyone appeared to enjoy themselves greatly. Fill out

Got to work on time

Hasmukh wants me on EA cos there are no systems so back to the old way of doping things. I never thought I’d be doing this again with the proposed changes to EA..

Busy Busy Busy, eventually calmed down but Bharat Michaela and I on it all night

Michaela iPhone spends HOW much!!! Illuminatia joke

No comments: