Friday 31 December 2010

Thursday 23 December 2010

Today I went to Lazer Force with Jacob and my sister Hannah. We went there a 1pm for a 4 hour session of games I was great When we got there Hannah and I shared pizza then we played two games normal games and I levelled up to level 4 which meant I had missiles EPIC!!! Then I had some coke and another Pizza Then we played two more games and levelled up again to level 5 and then played a special game called manic where everyone had rapid fire and NUKES!!! it was awesome then we played Revolver where after you shot 6 shots you had to reload. Then after that we played Borg where if you got killed by a Borg you became one and had to asimulate other trekyes Hannah ruined the game for me by asking to be a Borg and then ruining after me across the map to shot me the cheat after that we played a game where you had lives and if you run out of Lives you had to leave the game.

No comments: