Thursday 9 December 2010

Draft : Hannah Is Ten (10) Today!!! PLUS...

Thursday 9/12


Birthday Girl 10 Today

Hannah had opened all her presents, except DS game, before I got home …cow

Loves her phone and so does Nat

Nat still poorly but did papers with Deb

Bye Bye Nokia N8 – Stripped off all apps and personal data and saved passwords etc but forgot to copy notes re Harry Potter film and King & I

Nat & I watched the Apprentice

Bed

Hannah is hooked on her new phone

School Concert at St. Crispin’s / Hannah in choir and did a reading / Brief word Steve R and John S.

Start work 9:30 immediately in meeting re new EA team

I was asked to stay behind after others left to discuss possible problems with a new set up with Pramod. I declined to switch teams but I’m having second thoughts. It depends who’s in charge.

The call volume was not so busy tonight as the weather has improved and people are now aware of how to clear blocked condensate pipes.

JDM was stuck on the phone with a nutter who insisted we send out one of our guys to repair a local electrical substation that had blown and caused a power cut. Even after 20 minutes the man was still shouting at JDM and demanding we do the repair. He could not grasp the fact that we have nothing to do with electrical distribution. I don’t know where JDM finds the patience I wouldn’t have.

Liverpuddlian with no intestines bowls or stomach

Did returned to work with JDM then had in depth conversation re implications of change to EA structure on the night team.

No comments: