Wednesday 15 December 2010

JDM Suspended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday 15/12

Bed most of day, put podcasts on Nat’s mp3 (Sandisk Sansa) slept intermittently, han ballet nat scouts me work. Call 6:45 Nat answered and said I wasn’t home before asking who was calling. Call was from work but they disconnected before I could interfere and there was no way to call back as call from generic business free phone so no way of knowing from whom. There was some kind of dispute/bust-up at work between JDM and PM resulting in JDM, after discussion with Tramadol, leaving building and not being seen again that night. Prior to this the team had discussed their Xmas outing next week at the (Paris) Hilton Hotel and I’m glad I declined the offer to attend. The prices of the drinks are unbelievable; even the happy hour prices are more than I’d be willing to pay, I know my highly unusual use of public bars has somewhat put me out of touch with the going rate for a beer but I know a rip-off when I see one. In addition they expect you to wear smart casual clothing…who’s the customer, who’s paying their wages?. At their prices I should be able to wear a flipping fig leaf if I want too and all they should do is grin if I chose to bare it. T’was another long night and by the time I got home Nat had left for school, it was nearly 8:00 and Hannah was manipulating images on the PC. After a quick trip to the shops and a does of the old JK show I headed upstairs to Bedfordshire.

No comments: