Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas 2010

My alarm went of at six in the morning but when I got up my mum sent me back to bed for an hour. At 7 I got up again and went into my mums and dads room, got Hannah up, Then opened my stocking - I got: 36 Whistler darts for my nerf gun, wraps for boxing, Guardsman Marbo a Warhammer model, both of the rare halo mega blocks mystery figure's which are the pink and purple ones and some chocolate.

Down stairs there was a large pile of presents though most of them where for Hannah seen as I had got £200. I got - Assassins creed brotherhood, Modern Warfare 2, The rocket-hog mega blocks set it came with a ghost as well, The family Guy annual, The films Zombieland and the A-Team, 2 T-shirts, a pair of jeans, some more chocolate, a history book and other things besides.

After opening my presents I made my Warthog and ghost set this took some time especially the Warthog my mum helped my seen as my dad was to interested in Hannah's Ipod Touch.

Later on we had Christmas dinner which was exedingly nice especially the veg, the Parsnips where to die for, we also pulled crackers and drank J2O's!!!

Later I watched some movies and then did other Christmasy things.

No comments: