Thursday 26 March 2009

That Last Night Feeling

I’ve really got to do something during my days off! All I seem to do is sit around waiting for work to start again. I’ve reached the point where I’m not even bothering to watch the programmes I’ve recorded and I’ve been reading the same book now for 3!!!!!!! Weeks, there was a time when I read 3 books a day. I know part of the problem (?) is having kids but really what it boils down to is a habit of laziness. I’ve got used to doing nothing for half of my available time. Must ring John at school and see if there’s more I can do as a governor. Might be a good idea to reread all the first course OU books and see if I want to continue the computing degree, Dunc’s suicide sort of put the brakes on that as I forgot to register for the next course when it happened.

Now the weather’s better I can start taking Monty for long walks and get the sliced up muscles around my new hip back into shape. It’s annoying that I’m still getting pain in this leg when I walk. In addition it’ll be a chance to lose some of the weight I’ve put on since the operation.

I wonder what Nat would say if I went and learned to play all his games behind his back. I’ve deliberately shown no interest as I wanted gaming to be something he was the expert on, but he certainly makes it sound like good fun.

No comments: