Friday 20 March 2009

Shopping For Mothers Day - Oh God - Never Again!!!

Never again!

Never take an 11 yr old boy and an 8 yr old girl shopping, for Mothers Day presents, in Salisbury's, on a Friday afternoon it's a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there aren't enough !'s in the world to express how ! an experience that was. I may elaborate later, but most probably won't as I'm actively trying to suppress the memory (which makes writing about it a bit odd!).

Met Deb at Borders,they've changed the layout again, where she'd been having a relaxing coffee, in the Starbucks there,



whilst I had been tearing my hair out and wondering if a court would accepted a plea of diminished responsibility when I finally......



A cup of chocolate for Hannah, a slice of cake for Nat and a peruse of the books for me! Oh the calming powers of a book shop - who needs drugs (well actually I do but that's another matter - see below) when you can lose yourself amongst the shelves.

Home, Pizza, watched Grow your own Drugs (see above) and don't recall what else.
Fell asleep on the Settee about 22:30, I've just woken up.

03:25 - Off To Bed.

What's happened Today?

Google pulls some street images

As if I'm going to spend my time seeing if I can find embarrassing pictures of strangers, for feck sake, see the thing for what it is, a brilliant navigation aid NOT an invasion of privacy!!!!!!!

Major leap for faster computers

I wrote an essay on Quantum Computing summer of 2006, it'll be interesting to see how this pans out, if it does, it'll revolutionise the computer industry! For a deeper understanding see here but only if you are at your ease when reading about nonlinear optical spectroscopy of single excitonic states!

No comments: