Wednesday 4 March 2009

Many Happy 4th of March's of the Day

Just playing with the new Opera browser and setting up some toolbar short cuts. I do like this latest version of Opera but I think the truth is I’m just a browser slut; I’m with which ever one will satisfy me most! For a long time I was a Firefox, then I had to roam with Chrome before I went wild for awhile on Safari but now, that's all in the past, now I just long for long long nights at the Opera.

Jeremy Kyle is on in back round, W(here) TF do they breed these morons;  One couple - he knew her 2 days B4 he got her name tattooed on him, she dumps him for her cousin,  Previous couple - which one doesn't take drugs in front of the kids!  Haven't looked at the screen yet as I'm currently playing guess the number of piercings! This is their baby  This is Mum  and finally Dad.

Every sperm is definitely not sacred, more wanking (see here for How To Guide) amongst this shower of Sh*t would have saved everyone concerned a lot of grief!

Going to take Monty out for a walk in a little while and catch up on a few podcasts, I've got such a backlog since I stopped cycling because of my hips, and I need some fresh air. There’s one good thing about listening to J K, you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself when you compare your life to those of his guests.

Must be out of the house B4 This Morning starts as I’m afraid I’m getting to the point where I can’t bear to hear anymore about Jade Goody, not because I’m bored or cynical but simply because it’s just so sad. Think, how many young women have gone through t the same thing because they were too embarrassed to have a smear test done – I can still remember going, to the student health centre, with Deb for her first smear when we were students.

Well, enough for now, just time enough for a Sh*t then Mont and I are off for a walk over the fields to the canal.

Just back from our walk, at first, all went well but you can rely on Monty to Fu*k it up big time somewhere along the line! At first, off the lead, he was great, he ran all over the field and came back whenever he was called. He was even very good on his lead when we went to the canaland walked to the lock cottage. On on our way back things were very different, once more I removed his lead when we reached the field, at which point he took off after a stranger on the far side of it, and it's a fu*king great big field about 5 football fields long, and proceeded to follow him toward Asda. I gave chase, a difficult and not too much fun thing to do when your trying to break in your new hip – for some reason it made my boot hurt?. Thank god (all praise to his non-existence) the person he was following finally turned and brought him back. I would never have caught him and we would have needed a new dog. Actually, we might still need a new dog cos I still haven’t decided whether or not I’m going to kill the little bast*rd yet!

No comments: