Sunday 1 March 2009

We're Having A Party (I Baggzy the Burger).


Today’s Joke

Upper Class British Fight “ I say might one ask whom it is one is twatting you excremental maternal fornicator"

Julie W is 50 tomorrow, Monday 2/3/09, but is having the day off in order to celebrate with her family. Because of this tonight, we've all brought in munchies and such, we're having a bit of a party. I've brought in some savoury chips and drips plus some lemonade (bit iffy about bringing beer).
No sign of Prashant or Carol, I think they are both on holiday tonight

Gave pen drive to Dawn with copies of audio books for her daughter Sam, hope she likes the, selection (Bryson, Dawkin and Hawkins - she's into science apparently).


The Call Centre fairly quite, so far, this evening but will it stay that way? I did manuals last night so hopefully I'll have a quite night tonight taking calls. That's all for now.
Had a meeting 9.45, came back 10.15 to 23 calls in queue - bad idea!
Ash's doing manuals tonight, Julie B doing EA (GA as was) and training Jane.

Well we ate, GOD am I full, 2 huge helpings of bharats home made curry and rice with killer popadoms plus birthday cake. 'This is why you're FAT' I can hear the Wife say! I've been given all the left over’s for the kids and Monty. I hope I'm not the one that has to clear his shits up from garden if he finishes off that curry, shades of the end of E.T. with all the people in protective suits.

No comments: