Monday 2 March 2009

Last Night Tonight and More Cake 4 Me

Good old Julie, she's brought in 2 more cakes tonight (your only 50 once), one is a beautiful Black Forrest gateaux and the other is an equally scrumptious Victoria Sandwich. I've had my slice of BF and looking forward to some VS. I deserve it too! I've been for Physio this evening b4 work and whilst I know it's for my own good, in the long run, my f**king arm wasn't hurting B4 we started twisting it!

It’s amazing how you move thought the Internet; I had started looking at sites giving away free audio books and somehow ended up on Amazon looking at a trilogy of Vampire Books I’d never heard of. Old copies (1994) are going for up to £90 Hardback £50 Paperback (obviously very much in demand) but Out Of Print – W.T.F. Checked out USA Amazon, available at 10% of the price, might do some buying and selling here. The books were;







they’re extortionately expensive 2nd hand;


SO (I SAY AGAIN) WHY THE F**K ARE THEY OUT OF PRINT?


Just had the second cake - Yum Yum - very nice indeed. Could get used to this, Jane's birthday next!


By the way, it's actually Julie's birthday today - 3/3/9.
Well another 4 days at BGS draws to a close, we've certainly eaten more cake and curry than usual!

No comments: