Thursday 5 November 2009

Happy Birthday 2 Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Guess what today is? I'm finishing work now so, very shortly, I'll soon be sleeping my birthday away. I've been too busy tonight to even read the card my team mates got for me; so, as one can imagine, one is totally knackered. So it's, Home, a birthday beer for breakfast, many thanks Dawn, a good old dose of the superb J Kyle and his collection of chavs:
("I can't put sumfink on the end of it Jeremy cos I aint not all that coorientated thingy and stuff when I is hard and up for it.....innit" "Is it because I is a Twat"?)


Finally, 11:00, it's up the stairs to Bedfordshire. With any luck I'll manage to get some sleep before the kids come screaming through the door at 3:30. How are they supposed to remember that Daddy's asleep, after all I've only been doing this for five years?

Got home at 7.45 and was immediately set upon by the kids to open my pressies. First I did the cards (Photos to follow) then I opened the presents, I got......a belt......new trousers......a replacement Arab scarf (lost my old one a few years back) and finally...........TICKETS TO THIS YEARS GADGET SHOW LIVE AT THE NEC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant I mean

 WOW......A NEW BELT!!!!!!!!

After I'd managed to settle myself and regain my equilibrium (I mean, it was a flipping fantastic belt!!!!!) I kissed the kids goodbye and settled down to a few birthday beers before going to bed. Didn't drink the one Dawn gave me as it needed to be properly chilled to be fully appreciated so I wasn't going to waste it by guzzling it warm. Instead I had a couple of the beers I'd brought back from Devon and had a fight with the dog. Monty was mental this morning and I must have fought him for Ten Minutes!!!

Two rather lovely Devon beers later and after a better than usual dose of chavs curtsey of JK I retired for the day. Managed to drop off quite quickly despite my hip pain and got a reasonable sleep. Woke briefly at 4 PM when Nat left to go to Jacob's Laser Quest Birthday Party (so I saw my Son for a total of 30 minutes on my birthday!!) then slept again until 6 PM.

Deb's had one hell of a schedule today, 7.30 pick me up, 8.00 drop Han at Donna'a pick up Sian and take her and Nat to Brockington. Go to work, 3.30 pick up Nat and Sian, drop off Sian pick up Han, Home, 4.00 take Nat to Laser Quest, go to ASDA for my party cakes for work, Home, cook tea, 6.30 take Han to pick up Nat to take them to Judo for 7.45, pick up Jonathon (Donna's friend) 7.55 pick up me, drop me at work, take Jonathon to hospital to pick up Donna's medication, take Johnathon home, 8.45 pick up kids from Judo.......9.00 Home....LAZY COW!!!!!!


Work, took cakes bag and cushion in with me, nearly fell over, logged on and started taking calls. About 11 Pm I laid out the cakes and invited everyone to help themselves, also circulated large tin of Quality Street at the same time, initial take up slow and I worried I would be taking most of it back home. It's now 1.30 6/11 and there’s very little of the chocolate cake left and some of the other cakes have gone as well. 06/11/2009 - Share on Ovi
As for the Quality Street I haven't seen the tin for hours.

So that's my Birthday over for another year!

No comments: