Saturday 7 November 2009

Holding post for the weekend

1. Fireworks Braunstone Park

2. Nat Sleep Over

3. Beer Bottles

4. Han's Poem:

This is the poem/song that Han wrote for me for my birthday:-

Dun dun dun dundun yer yer yer
You are the best dad in the World
Ya I think you are the best dad dad dad dad
You are the greatest in the universe you are
You make me feel so important
Your the best man in the world
oh daddy you know I love you I love you
It's your birthday a special day for you
a special day for you and me tooooo
some time you make me feel like an angel
and sometimes you make me feel like a devil
 Is that sweet or what?

Is that sweet or what?

5. Birthday Dinner at The Kaffir Inn
Located in the heart of Whetstone Village, The Kaffir Inn is the perfect spot for lunch, dinner or weekend brunch with family and friends. The Kaffir is a chic yet casual, family orientated Inn yet contemporary in design. The Bar is modern and has light coloured floors and creamy walls contrasting beautifully with our dark expresso wood furniture. The restaurant is more traditional and has a warm, friendly, homely feel where you can dine in style with our superb service. We also provide tons of natural light with our outdoor patio and beer garden with our very own children’s play area ideal for the summer months with our independent car parking facilities.”
The food was excellent and as we ate at 6PM we were the only dinners there (others started arriving later)so the service was exceptional.
I had Wexford rump steak, half covered with melted stilton and; a creamy mushroom peppered sauce.
Deb had Surf and Turf.
Nat had Braised Lamb Shank served on chive mash.
Han had Chicken pieces.



Sunday.


Rugby


Argument

No comments: