Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sat 6 & Sun 7 November - Sleepover, Games Workshop, Birthday Meal, Rugby. Rude to Daddy

Sat
Today I got home from Jacobs sleepover and that was a shame because I had an awesome night.  I arrived at just before 7pm to be bombarded by Nerf bullets before I had time to get out the nerf  gun I had brought (and thoroughly  thrash them ). I had been overwhelmed and died and that's NOT NICE!!!! after that we played several games involving nerf guns like take the fortress and 1vs3, then we settled down to snack food and the  XBOX  (say in booming voice) where we played cod(call of duty) halo and GTA (grand theft auto).
We did this till 7am so from Friday to Saturday I stayed up 24 hours!!!!
When I got home I was instructed to go to bed but I didn't sleep.
At about 12 I went into town with Brandon to the warhammer store where I played  a couple of games and won the zombie race. Later that day we went out to the Kaffir and had a meal for my dads birthday I had a tender, juicy and delicious lamb on mash covered in mint sauce and minestrone soup and ice cream (but not on the same plate).
sun
Woke up at about 9 ish to have a bagel but soon after that I went to rugby where we played south Leicester who beat us 3-0, but I had a terrific run I got up most of the pitch crushing skulls underfoot trampling fingers and cutting out hearts with my studs. On the way home Hannah and I played miny punch  and Hannah minged so dad had a go at us  and now he dosent like me.
When we got home I did my re homework wich was to do a rangoly paton this was easy so I did it in about 5 minites.
by Nat and remember IT'S NICE TO BE NICE.

No comments: