Monday 2 November 2009

Monday 2 Nov - Han punished at school / Han 1st filling - Bad Day 4 Han

Han came home from school in tears having been punished for something she didn't do. She was playing football when one of the lads chased her, pushed her over and then kicked her when she was on the ground. This wasn't seen but what was seen was Han kicking him back, as a result she was punished by having to spend the lunchtime with Mr Shepard the caretaker.

Then, to make things worse she and Nat had a dental appointment at 4pm. Nat's teeth were OK but Han had to have her first filling. The hole, apparently, was enormous and she wasn't given any pain killers, so once again home in tears. I think she'll be brushing regularly from now on.

Work tonight and my head still feels weird! In addition everythime I cough or burp I think I'm going to be sick!

No comments: