Monday 30 November 2009

Sunday 29 Nov - Rugby, Machete, Andrew Marr, Harry Hill, Work

Home this A.M. to look after Han whilst Deb went to rugby with Nat. Vipers were playing Rugby Lions and apparently thrashed them. Deb says that Nat set up a number of the tries and Nat tells me that at one point in the game he ran half the field with the ball before being taken down. Proves my point, if you carry a machete they’re less likely to tackle you! Here' a picture of Nat's!

I tried to watch the Andrew Marr Show while looking after Han; not a chance, by 10am when it was due to finish I was running 20mins behind (I can freeze the programme) because for reasons unknown my 8 yr old daughter wanted all my attention….bloody kids!!

I eventually made it to bed at about 1pm hence the fact that I’m now at work and feel totally knackered. I watched some of Harry Hill’s TV Burp before leaving for work and honestly, BBC 3 gets more absurd by the day. HH was taking the P out of their new series “Young Butcher of the Year”… WTF!!!

Tonight’s been as frantic as the previous few, it’s now 23:53 and this is the first time since 8:30 that there haven’t been calls in queue. Some of the things that people ring about a t 11 pm are ridiculous; if an appointment was supposed to happen that morning and didn’t why would you wait until now to ring in about it. If I was expecting someone between 8-1 I’d be ringing shortly after 1pm not 10 hours later!

No comments: