Monday 30 November 2009

Thursday 26- Monday 30 of November

 

Thursday

At school to day we had English,Science,Geography,French,Math and Music and we went to a special practise room just 4 of us to practise the Hat Dance from Mexico. After school we had judo  Judo and it was kick assssss!!!!   

Friday

At school today I had: English,Math,ICT and DT  in which we are finishing off our light up key rings after school I went home and that's about it.  Now not in WINGDINGS after school I went home and that's about it. I also went to the Millfield school fair and won 4 cuddly toys

Saturday

Today instead of going to GW I stayed at home doing well nothing much went online went on some games watched TV but that's all.

Sunday

Oh what a day we won 2 rugby games out of 2 my good friend Jacob got MAM 

MAN OF THE MATCH we won the first one 27-0 and the second 21-7. After rugby I called an old friend Michal who like me is a GEEK.

Monday

Back to school I had Math,English,French,Science, and PE in which I scored my teams only goal yay me after school I had kick boxing and I saw Jacob and Brandon from rugby.

No comments: