Monday 23 November 2009

Nat's Blog – Nov 12 to Nov 21

Thursday
Today I cycled to school again with Alfie. At school it was a normal day but we finished the Battle of Hastings in History. After school Brandon came round we looked at his new Empire codex.
After that we went to judo where an official came to the club to see how it was doing.
That's all Nat.

Friday
Today I cycled to school again. At school we had humiliation Friday were (where)because Alfie got a C3 he had to sing telly tubes backwards and that was funny. Then we had tech were (where)we are making light up key rings. After school I went round Jonathan's house to watch Austin powers 1 it was great
now I must leave you Nat

Sunday

Today I went to rugby  were (where) it was as normal until I scored a try which is worth 5 points, after that we went home to a roast dinner and then watch Dr who “water on Mars”
and that was about it Nat

Monday
 Today I went to school and as normal it was a normal day yep it was normal very norrrrrrrrrrrrrrmal day but after school I had kick boxing were (where) I had to show people how to do certain things like frog hoping and punching
and that's it Nat

Tuesday

Today I cycled to school again and again not much happened but on the way home Henri and I were attacked and had stones thrown at us so we went back to school and we both wrote statements so their now in BIG trouble
and that's that Nat

Wednesday

Today I went to school in the car I went with Henri at school we had one more Wednesday like the one before and the one before that. I was taken home by Dave. Later on I went to scouts were (where) we made candles and played with Jacob's I pod touch and it had an app with weapons like a knife and an Uzi and an AK.

Thursday

Went to school on my bike when I got to school we had normal Thursday lessons but after school I went to Judo and kicked butt because I had an M 16 so relay (really / rarely?)was I ever going to be beaten at all
well would I.

Friday

Today because of some of the boys have miss behaved we had a lecture on good behavior then we had tech and we have all most finished our light up key rings.
I got 2 commendations in drama after school I had a relaxing afternoon with the TV and finally I watched Children in need.

Saturday

Today I got up around 8 and went down stairs to watch TV in the afternoon I went to help raise money for scouts we must of made a killing in thee 2 hours I was there and when I got home I watched some TV for about 2 hours then went on my pc.

No comments: