Monday 23 November 2009

Monday 23 Nov - Star Trek DVD, Sleep, Podcast Feed, Governors Meeting, Nats Blog

Went to bed yesterday at 6 PM awoke finally at 5:30 AM this morning, I actually got a full nights sleep and boy can I feel the difference. Before I went up the stairs to Bedfordshire we watched the DVD of the latest Star Trek film and it was as good as I remember it being at the cinema, let's hope that they make another. However, I kept expecting young Mr Spook to start pointing his finger at the heads of anyone who pissed him off and to start seeing their foreheads start to bleed (Heroes Villan ref here - it's the same actor who plays Sylar the psychotic brain eater)



I've just added a feed from Podcast.com to the blog so now I can listen to my favourite podcasts within the blog. It's down on the right for anyone who's interested.
There's a Governor's meeting tomorrow night, followed by our Xmas meal, so I've got a pile of papers that I'm going to have to work my way through sometime today.
I'm still waiting for Nat to input his blog entries, he says he written them on his PC but can't get this blog to open on his machine....another job for Daddy!

No comments: