Tuesday 9 February 2010

I Must Go To Bed!!!!

Been up all morning since getting home around 7:45. I've been trying to get my head round the papers for tonight's Governors meeting. I had meant to read them last night, at work, when it was quite but I completely forgot. The meeting is at 6:30 and afterwards I've got work (last night thankfully, I'll get through it on adrenaline). Just can't wind down and get between the sheets. Anyway, this could be my last meeting, I'm sure I should have gone up for re-election last October. I notice that very item appears on tonight's agenda. It would probably be better if I did step down; having had bolloxed hips has somewhat limited my participation in school events over the last three years. I would have liked to have done much, much more but most of the time I seem to be consumed by apathy. lets hope after the next Op that will change!

No comments: