Wednesday 24 February 2010

Nat’s Creative writing; Weird Dreams?; Pop star Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband footballer Ashley Cole – why the f**k is this headline news?: I’m on EA – Whoopee!

Nat’s home work required him to write a scene setter for a story, below is what he wrote:
The place hadn't changed, for the better, since I had last seen it (seen it last). It was still as nasty and horrid as I (had) remembered. When I had got a glimpse of it age 5. It had haunted my nightmare's calling me to it. Now I was close I could see it in all it's evil beauty the broken windows the clock that watched me with the hands moving to an sinister beat "TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK" The noise was intensified 1000 fold by the fact it was the only sound.
Then I saw the misty figure in the top left window standing in front of several cadavers. The mystery intensified I came closer even though my gut (and brain) told me not to; THUD I had fallen over, luckily I had fallen on something soft, I had tripped on a root of a giant tree with needles for leaves, needles that looked like pikes, pikes of war, some of the larger spikes even had dead birds on them several partly decomposed. I had been lucky, just to my left there was bear trap I was fortunate I hadn't fallen in to it; if I had then my endeavour would have been cut very short. I looked to see what I had fallen on, it was another body!

A little creepy and slightly ungrammatical but a Damn Fine Effort nonetheless! “Watch out” Stephen King “there’s a new kid on the block!”

I had a really weird dream today but as I can’t remember a thing about it I’m not really sure why I’ve mentioned it. If any reader can recall what it was I dreamt about please let me know, I’ll be ever so grateful.

So pop star and all round Geordie lass Cheryl Cole is to divorce two timing love cheat husband football ( I refuse to say footballer I don’t say ruggerer, do I?) player Ashley Cole. Well good on you girlfriend but WHY THE F**K is it front page news on the BBC’s website? She’s a sexy singer and he kicks a ball for a living; why does anyone give a Sh*t (actually I don’t I just don’t understand why YOU do?)?
What’s next, “and now News at Ten goes live to South Africa; where reporter Shelly Tittle-McTattle asks Nelson Mandela how the Cole split has effected him personally and what are the wider repercussions for the region as a whole; to what extent will Cheryl ending pussy time for Ashley impair local economic development?

For Christ’s (capitalised out of politeness for his delusional believers , they’ve enough problems as it is, not out of awe of his religious delusional – Bye the Bye - if Jesus were alive today would he believe he was Napoleon or the Son of Napoleon?) Sake Britain get a grip and a sense of proportion will you, she sings he kicks a ball!!! In the greater scheme of things it’s of no import, come on guys this isn’t Rocket Medicine!

I’ve been on EA tonight and it was a nightmare for the first 3 hours, we didn’t stop and it seemed as if every job we had to close had unusual and time consuming complications. By the time it eased off I felt as if my head was about to explode. It’s been much calmer since 2:00am.

It’s now 06:37 and I’ve only 50 minutes left to go.

So Soon - Home, ASDA, Beer and Bed….Horrah!!!

No comments: