Friday 5 February 2010

Storing My Tweets of the last few days


  1. Lard is pig fat. A larder was originally the place where the lard was kept. The word lard comes from the ancient Greek for 'dainty'. Amazing

  2. @LuciF. Hi, here's another link to some beautiful steampunk moding you might like. They are works of art. I'd love one.http://bit.ly/17wNHf

  3. @LuciF Then you might also like this one http://bit.ly/p6HhH . If you like steampunk designs then here's a great link.http://bit.ly/Yg1rS

  4. If Catholics want to see the Pope that's fine. But when I wanted to go and see Mickey Mouse at Disney World I had to pay for that myself!!!

  5. I don't claim always 2 be politically correct just always to be correct. A little modesty never hurts and it stops you from being a big head

  6. @rebeccawatson Along similar lines 2 previous replies why not try Homoeopathic Oral Sex nothing to it and you don't have to spit or swallow

  7. @LuciF Thanks for link. I love steampunk style If I can ever justify the cost of an iPhone I'll get this brass cover tohttp://bit.ly/aU2hiQ

  8. Many homoeopaths recommend taking Newtisia + regularly as a sensible strategy to prevent an future potential limb loss! Very Sound Advice.

  9. As the anecdotal evidence mounts sensationalist commentators are saying that Newtisia + will be the greatest medical triumph of this decade.

  10. Newtisia+ works for lesser disorders. "I sitting on my leg an it went dead" says Bob Nedreck " I tooks sum of Newtisia an soon it betta".

  11. Opera Wineferry on her show says " Newtisia there MUST be something in it" So how much greater an endorsement of its efficacy could you get?

  12. * Non clinical studies show that regrow periods vary and may take up to 120 years. Current users frequently report much increased stump itch

  13. New Newtisia + THE HOMOEPATHIC BREAKTHROUGH! Containing the essences of amputated newts Newtisia will regrow* YOUR lost limbs. BUY It 2DAY!!

  14. @Crispian_Jago Thought I should do my bit to help out. Mine was more sarcastic than satirical. Lowest form of wit for lowest form of shit!

  15. Old Fairy Tales Revisited for New Kids:CRYSTAL METH &THE 7 CHAVS - HAPPY-SLAPPY-HODDIE-RINGTONE-ASBO-SMACK & BLING. Can Crys save her mates?

  16. Who agrees that Clare Short should be Prime Minister? A plain speaking honest politician. She sure shafted our Tony big time today I'd say.

  17. Ultra cool ’snow lapse’ video http://goo.gl/35ew

  18. Just in installed nimbuzz update on phone

  19. My dog keeps pissing his bed, attacking cats and today ate my DVD boxed set of Eastenders. I'm so afraid that he's becoming a serial killer

  20. @Crispian_Jago Be fair; Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth BUT HE DIDN'T INHALE and he didn't have sex with that (or any) woman

  21. @Crispian_Jago And I'll be more than happy to hold both you're coats.

  22. Roadside memorials and tributes are they an acceptable homage or a dangerous distraction to drivers? What do you think? http://bit.ly/98swAR

  23. Yorkshire police are concerned that youths are injecting ecstasy into their mouths. No young person, they state, should never take E By Gum!

  24. Mysickbones what a PRICK, at least that's what all the girls have said afterwards. I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not!

  25. Nokia patents new flexible technology imaginary spokesperson says can double as cock ring for the more well endowed man http://bit.ly/9dU1n3

  26. Police report that yesterday they discovered of an enormous sack of human testicles! Ye right I reckon its just another load of old bollocks

  27. New research reveals that the M.M.R. vaccine causes immunity to measles mumps and rubella. Jenny McCarthy says she is outraged by this FACT.

  28. @rebeccawatson As an Indigo child all I can say is thanks a brunch. I'll get them 2U ASAP. The generosity of people is simply oar-inspiring!

  29. Bye the bye if you did answer yes to all the check list questions then Congratulations. You are, no doubt, an Indigo Twat of the 1st degree.

  30. http://bit.ly/c4m1cq What is an Indigo Child?How can people believe this. C checklist RU an IC- if U answer no to questions ur Adrian Mole.

  31. When I started a new job, after I fetched a bucket of steam, I was sent 4 2 long weights and a left handed hammer. R they taking the piss??

  32. A close friend once revealed to me that his Mother had made him a homosexual; I wondered, if I gave her the wool, would she make me one too?

  33. Climate sceptics revealed the extent of their rational faculties when today they insisted God am real + does lives onna aunty-gravity cloud.

  34. Really great to see that the antihomeopathy protest outside Boots the Chemist last Saturday was a success. I so wish I hadn't been working .

  35. We thought they were a plague visited only on us human beings but scientists today prove that dinosaur Sinosauropteryx was in fact A GINGER!

  36. Acorns, Almonds, Brazils, Cashews, Colocynths, Filberts, Pistachios, a bunch of tough nuts or not all they’re cracked up to be? You decide!

  37. Supermarket Jim Jam Ban Tesco today said customers should wear appropriate footwear and no nightwear. What next? “F**k off Jesus no sandals”

No comments: