Friday 5 February 2010

Monday 1 – Friday 5 0f February

 

 

Monday

After school today I had kickboxing where I as the name implies kicked butt oh yea kicked butt and Connor and Brandon from rugby were there and I destroyed them in a flurry of punches I like to call the Mcpunchy.

 

Tuesday

After school today I had rugby training I was amazingly epic I had a brilliant rook an several excellent tackles and I was chosen to play for the year 8 team on Thursday.

Wednesday

Today after school I had scouts were we played hockey a game where you had to find an item beginning with each later (we won that of course).At the end of scouts I took my candle home at home where I watched a murder mystery.

Thursday

today I played for my school rugby team (wheel the year 8 one) against Countasthorp  we beat them 45-0 that’s right 45 nil  45 - 0 45 nil tell your friends (and your nemesis) that we won 45-0.

      See full size image      -  0

Friday

today I went to the bank and have nearly got my debit card then a short while after that I went to a quiz where the 4 of us came about 4 which was very good.

 

And now a note from my sponsor Stewi Griffin

“I’m going to kill you all”.

No comments: