Saturday 20 February 2010

saturday 6 – wednesday 17 of February (a big time space)

aturday
Today I went into town to GW to play GW with other people who play GW. At lunch I went to Maryland and had some chicken it was delicious. After that I went back to GW and did some painting on my land raider.Space Marine Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer
I hope to enter it into the dead guardsman's boots painting competition.
Sunday
Today I had rugby were we played against Syston, Loughborough and a team I can’t remember the name of. Loughborough destroyed us 8-0 Syston beat us 4-2 and our only win came from the team with the name I can’t remember and it was in this game that the  all powerful Nathaniel SCORED A TRY.
Yep they were all a bunch of bald bastards.

monday
After school today I had kick boxing where we did grading sets (Katars) but we also some work on punching and kicking which was fun.
tuesday
Today I had school rugby also known as rugby with school were I found out that there would be no match the next day NOOOOOOOOOO. But I was again complemented on how good I was by all the coaches so in the words of London Tipton “Yea me.”.
wednesday
Today I had scouts were we played games and tied knots read maps and other stuff like that and when I came home I saw a family guy episode.
Thursday
I did not do anything today so I will call it homeopathic blog day.





o




Friday
After school Brandon and Zac came over and I borrowed ODST its awesome and then they went home. But I have totally unrelated news  nearly everyone I Know has a family guy name.
Me: Quagmire
Jacob: Ollie Williams
Jonathon: Meg
Ben: Joe
Zac: Peter
Hannah: Stewe
Brandon: Brian

Saturday
Today I went into town to GW. Then at about 12:30 I went to Maryland and had 2 pieces of chicken 4 spice strips a Pepsi and a f*&£ lode of chips all for £3.

Sunday
Today at rugby we won! although they weren't  a very good side but a victory is still a win and not a defeat which is good for us.

Monday
At last half term today I had a lie in then I played ODST  then at about 3:30 mum came home so then I had dinner.

Tuesday
Today was the same as yesterday so for a moderate amount of details scroll up.

Wednesday
Same as yesterday can you believe that.





If you do then
1-0
I went into town on the bus which I had to catch which was hard with just some Warhammers but I have hade a lot of practise getting the bus to school and all.In town I played GW and had some Maryland.

No comments: