Tuesday 2 February 2010

Saturday 30 January 2010

 

Today I got up 8-9 o’clock and then I had breakfast (the most important meal of the day). Later that day at about 9:50 I went into town to GW were I then played games till 11. Several minutes later I went to McDonalds and had a big mac and chips for 1.99 because I had a voucher which I then let Sam and Zac use.Evan later that day at about 12 I went to CEX and got Halo 2 for £5 it is an epic game truly epic.On the same day but later still then the last time I went back to GW and played an awesome game where I borrowed the other space wolf guys Ragnar Blackmane Who is just amazing( for more info look in Nat’s codex).Amazingly later that day I went home at 5:15 to have dinner and play halo 2 from 6-9 and the I watched family guy and went to bed.

No comments: