Monday 22 March 2010

Sat 20 March - Hans Ballet and Weird Night at Work



Here are the Vidoes that Deb filmed of Han's ballet class putting on a show for their Parents and other guests. Unfortunately I couldn't be there because I was in bed asleep preparing for that nights work.

And talking about Work:-
Systems down all day and night today and tomorrow. Of course no one told me when I started this evening, luckily I write details down in anticipation of system crash so I was able to reconstruct jobs and raise them manually. Have started getting the usual influx of calls from people who have been let dow. This always happens when the systems are taken off line for update. Just had dreadfully upset lady on phone in floods of tears. I've raised an emergency job for her to see if our over night eng can effect a temporary repair.

It was a very weird night, at one point I thought there must be a full moon, I actually had some one swear at me and then complain about me. This was a person who had phoned us in error in the first place and who I then accessed the the internet for in order to find the the correct phone numbers they needed. The others on the team received some equally as odd calls.

No comments: