Thursday 11 March 2010

Tuesday 9 March - Busted PC, Bed, Scool Rugby, Logical Fallacies and Wispa Bars

9Yes the PC is broken again, tries to load and displays problem with hard drive. I’m sure that it’s just a loose connection after blowing the dust out. I’ll fix it at the weekend…probably. For now Han’s net-book does the job and I’m catching up on my ZZZZ’s in bed. Dosed off and on during the day, Deb rang to ask if I wanted to come with her to see Nat play rugby at school this afternoon. Deb picked me up after collecting Han and off we went. The match had started by the time we arrived but we didn’t miss much. Great game (name team) Brockington lost but it wasn’t a slaughter by any means. Nat continues to improve and really seems to enjoy himself. His situational awareness is coming along in leaps and bounds; also he’s now running and keeping up with play. When he’s gets there he has no hesitation about piling straight in. One of the Brockington lads was outstanding, which is worrying because he plays for the team that Vipers will be playing against next Sunday.


After the match we drove home; during the journey Nat started discussing Logical Fallacies and started testing me on which ones I knew. The lad’s been listening to too many episodes of Skeptoid. We stopped at Sainsburys in order for me to buy some beers. The kids asked if I would get them each a Wispa bar while I was there. I shouldn’t have said yes… they were 53 pence each!!!

No comments: