Friday 12 March 2010

Wednesday 10 March - Skeptoid, Ballet, Scouts, Logical Fallacies and Work

Back to work tonight, as I stayed up all night again I went to bed after everyone had left for the day as I’m back to work tonight. As usual I couldn’t get to sleep so spent most of the day catching up on the latest Skeptoid Podcasts, after all if Nat going to quiz me on logical fallacies I need to be up to speed. Deb and the kid’s home at the normal time, just in time to wake me after I’d finally managed to get to sleep. It’s no wonder that I’m always exhausted!


After dinner Deb took Han to ballet and around 06:45 Darren called for Nat and took him and Jonathon, his Son, to Scouts.

Deb was back at about 7:40 and she immediately drove me to work.

I printed out The Top Twenty Logical Fallacies from the Skeptics Guide to the Universe website for Nat without checking that the print had captured the whole document. When I checked it at home next morning it had chopped the right hand margin off so I’ll do again tonight but this time I’ll copy it into Word and reformat it first.

No comments: