Friday 12 March 2010

Thursday 11 March - Kids STFU, My Temper, Work, Logical Fallacies

Little or no sleep again today, occasional dozing it seemed, woken by kids coming home, first Han screaming then later after drifted off again Nat and Brandon in Nat's room on the X-Box. Laid into the pair of them later but it seems like water off a ducks back. They don't seem to realise how important it is that I am able to sleep. Let’s hope that once my hip is done it won't be so hard to do so! I’m sick and tired of being grouchy and short tempered. In addition it’s noticeable the Nat, in particular, and Han also are starting to copy my behaviour. That’s not something I would want to encourage!

At work I did copy Logical Fallacies into Word and I did reformat it before printing so this time I’ve got a perfect copy.
I’ve spent the quite parts of this evening bring this blog up to date so that’s about it for now.

No comments: