Thursday 4 March 2010

Tuesday 2 Wednesday 3 Thursday 4 March 2010

I received a letter from the General on Tuesday confirming my operation date (7.15 am!!!!! 05-05-2010 – 62 days to go); the same day I suffered horrendous pain in my leg. My hip was burning constantly and I have started to experience the groin pains I was about. The worst thing is that this makes it impossible to get a decent sleep. I went to bed on Tuesday evening (having booked yet another day’s holiday) but by midnight I was awake with a pillow between my knees and a constant burning pain in my left knee. I remained, so far as I’m aware, awake for the rest of the night. Similarly, during Wednesday I was wide awake until about 6PM when suddenly I became desperately tired and could hardly stay awake. Not a good scenario as I was due to go to work at 8PM. It’s now 01:09 Thursday morning and I’m on my second wind, hopefully by the time this shift finishes I’ll be so tired I’ll sleep all day regardless of the discomfort that lying in bed entails.

On a happier note; Nat played rugby for his school again on Tuesday where they slaughter Lancaster Boys. Brandon (a Vipers star) attends Lancaster and is frustrated beyond measure because he appears to be the only person there who knows how to play rugby. Nat seems to be getting into rugby now that he does it at school and gets to go to training sessions, Vipers training classes with scouts on a Wednesday.

Han still seems to be poorly, home from ballet tonight complaining again of a bad stomach. We’ll need to check on whether Miss Hewitt has clamped down on the two little bitches who have been bullying her and the other kids.

Somehow Nat’s managed to wangle a place on the schools new breakfast clud and so is leaving for school even earlier in the morning.

No comments: