Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sat 6 March - Nat Nips 2 Notts

Saturday

Finished work at 7:30 and was picked up by Deb. I stayed awake for the rest of the day but can’t remember a great deal. I do recall Brandon’s Dad (Stephan, I think) turned up to pick up Nat to take him and Brandon to Nottingham to the original Gamesworkshop mega store there. Brandon’s Dad seemed to be a real nice guy and pretty trendy. So Nat left around 11:00 and shortly after Han had ballet so I had the house to myself for at least a few hours. Probably dosed off, can’t recall doing anything. I’d given Nat my faulty N95 as a mugger’s phone if he and Brandon got into any trouble. Despite the fact that the battery goes flat about 10 minutes after you switch it on Nat managed to use it to take a few photos of the place:



Nat was home at about 6:15 PM. I made tea, BLT Bagels…Yum and managed to stay awake until 8 PM after which I headed for bed and oblivion.

No comments: