Thursday 18 November 2010

Bought an N8 on eBay, Hospital Tomorrow

Finally bid on and bought an N8, £295 plus £7 postage. Sellers a female, on Three who received it as an unwanted upgrade, with 100% feedback so it looks like I’ve bagged me a bargain (if only I knew what the future held in store for me!). Paid the money and later received an email to say that the phone had been dispatched and was scheduled to arrive before 1pm tomorrow. At last, I’m going to own the best camera phone that’s ever been made…to date. There was only one problem; I was due to attend the hospital in the morning to see my consultant surgeon. This was to be the final check that everything was OK with my new hip. I would need to rearrange this because as sure as eggs the phone would be delivered whilst I was out if I didn’t. I wish now that I kept this appointment!

No comments: