Wednesday 17 November 2010

Shopping For Camp, Queen's Award, No Ballet, Sleepyhead,

Finished work at 08:00 for the last time, its 07:00 from now on. Cycled home and spent the day on the PC doing little or nothing. Nat went shopping this evening, with the Queens Award group (he attends a special scouts group, separate from his normal pack, once a month in order to do this) for provisions for camp this coming week end. This meant that he missed the normal meeting. Hannah was supposed to go to ballet but for some reason I don’t think she went. Certainly on the coming Saturday she had to stay an extra hour to make up for the missed session. The reason I’m unclear over the details is that by this time I was sat on the sofa drifting in and out of sleep and my comprehension of my surroundings was nil.

No comments: