Tuesday 9 November 2010

Finished Work, Frenzied Inactivity, Twitter, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Possible Las Vegas link Up

Finished work for another four days. The day passed in another frenzied round of inactivity, roll on spring I’m going to the allotment EVERYDAY just to have something to do. Anther day passed in a blur of Tweets. I shouldn’t make that sound so pathetic as I do enjoy going on Twitter it’s almost as good as having actual friends…feeling sorry for yourself there boy?


Today was the day Nat had been waiting for; the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops. He’d (Deb had) pre-ordered it and it arrived shortly after he’d left for school. Well, when he got home that was it. He wasn’t seen again for the remainder of the day. I must say that when I popped in to see him I was mightily impressed with the graphics even if I couldn’t keep track of what he was doing. It appears he has a natural aptitude for these games.

One of the people I exchange tweets with, who’s based in Las Vegas, was getting it for her Son and suggested that he (Nick) and Nat might play on line sometime. There’s and eight hour time difference so it might not prove to be too easy to do but worth a try (you’ll see in a later entry that they did get to play).

No comments: