Sunday 7 November 2010

First Try of the Season, Green Documentry, Work,

Nat had a match with the Vipers; I couldn’t go as I had to get some sleep, where he scored their first try of the season. I’m not sure who they played but unfortunately they were, once more, trashed. Hannah stayed home with me and watched videos downstairs while I went to bed. I don’t normally get very angry, tell the kids that they won’t believe you, and last nights confrontation had left me feeling exhausted.


Before I left for work Nat and I started watching the Documentry "Where Did The Greens Go Wrong"; wow, GM crops and Nuclear Power could be "good" things, amazing I've thought that for ages. That's the trouble with doctrine it limits your thinking . I never managed to watch it to the end as I had to leave but nat did. I just wish I could get Hannah to watch these kind of programmes! Had to explain to Deb that there weren't thousands of kids effected by radiation poisioning fron Chenoybol.

Work that night was as busy as buggery but one good thing was that C claimed to have a migraine and left after about an hour. I managed to do some more blog summaries in anticipation of eventually writing them up (that's what I'm doing now 22/11) and spent time on Twitter agian. No wonder most of my follwers are Yanks; when I'm tweeting they're the only country awake.

That’s about it for this entry Oh what an exciting life I lead!

No comments: